Archizinc Trophy 7 : Register now!
VMZINC is launching the 7th edition of the Archizinc Trophy. This competition distinguishes international architects and their best projects submitted, based on their creative use of zinc.
To enter the competition, submit your project before December 31st. Projects are classified in 4 categories: Private housing / Collective housing / Public buildings / Commercial buildings.
For more information or registration, please consult the dedicated website.
VMZINC column in social media
Architect and director of Communication with VMZINC, Roger Baltus expresses his point of view on subjects relating to architectural news and the construction sector in 3 monthly posts. Read and react to these posts!
Find this posts hosted on a dedicated Tumblr blog or click here to read them. They are also posted on Facebook and Linkedin.
- Drones are entering the construction trade!
- The roofing profession passed down from father to daughter
- Zinc in Cape Horn!
- Interior decoration in zinc: a trend or a new business?
- Installers, it’s time you found about BIM!
- City centre rooftops: go green, classify or densify?
- Inclusion of Paris rooftops on the UNESCO list of world heritage sites: protecting and enhancing
- Zinc roofers are adding another string to their bow: facades!
- Building upwards in urban areas: luxury penthouses or a social housing solution?
- Deskilling of roofers: inevitable or an opportunity?
- “Let’s save the 57 Métal building”: the reasons for our support
- Raising the height of buildings : an inevitable trend ?